Sunday

4 Things I Learned From Losing 80 Pounds And Embracing Fitness

August 14, 2016
Literally wut.
Yes you can! Some very cute ideas ahead.
Get the Magazine - 6 for $5

Shape up fast with Tone It Up's Kat and Karena! Get our special issue and 6 free gifts.

Subscribe Now
I spent so much time and money straightening my hair, trying to force it to be something it's not. Now, I finally love my hair exactly the way it is.
It took me 22 years to reach 220 pounds, so I could not expect to lose it in a few months.
Hint, hint: you should totally follow us on Instagram!
Advertisement
Trending Today
More Stories We Think You'll Love

Unsubscribe | Privacy Policy

Sent from Condé Nast, 1 World Trade Center, New York, NY 10001, attn: Email Coordinator
Copyright © 2016 Condé Nast.

No comments:

Post a Comment