Sunday

AVON | Buy Or Sell Avon Online

Buy Or Sell Avon Online

LOGIN To My Official Avon Estore 
Using Guest Login info.

USERNAME karlaseshop@gmail.com 
PASSWORD ecustomer01
To Learn More!

KASH~Karla A. Smith Howard
Beauty Consultant/Singer  
708-491-9184
Mission
Empowering ALL Women To Look, Feel and Be Beautiful in their own skin. To Encourage and train individuals to start their OWN Business and Be Successful at it. I constantly look to God for inspirations to allow myself to follow his will and hope to be a positive influence to individuals who want to reach their goals.
Description
INSPIRED by the Knowledge Attitude Skills & Habits, that Enhance Business Personal & Spiritual Endeavors 
*Shop AVON

*Connect with me on FACEBOOK
https://www.facebook.com/eBeautyByKarla

*Listen to my Music

*Follow me on TWITTER

VIEW me on Instagram


*Check out my Blog






No comments:

Post a Comment